To see what's inside, join our contact list and we'll send you a passcode to see other maps & tools on our site.Click here.
The map below, should open automatically.
1. Click on menu at the bottom of the panel, then choose 'standard' from the menu and you'll be able to move around freely.
2. The bottom menu will be a little different and when clicking on 'transform,' you can always fit the whole map into the panel window, and expand or collapse topics to change your view.
3. If you choose 'presentation,' you can tour the map topic by topic (sequentially) as in a presentation mode.
4. On the right side of the panel, use the slider to zoom in and out.
5. As note and comment panels appear, you can simply 'x' out by clicking the x at the upper right of the notes panel. Each note area can be scrolled down and it will help to see the full content of each note.
6. Be sure to click on the numbers on the right of each topic node. That number tells you that there is more inside that topic.
In the notes sections on the right side of each topic node, scroll down on the notes. There's much more there to see! You can also click on Menu at the bottom and change Presentation to Standard. That way, you can navigate the map anywhere you want.
Contact us if you have any questions. This is also an example of an HTML5 map. It's available in MindManager 2019 and it allows you to share a map and it's contents with anyone that has a browser!
Note: Symytry has some promotionals going on. So pricing may not reflect special programs and new offerings. We have several fantastic ones coming up, too!
You will definitely want to see what we've created!
There are two viewing modes; standard & presentation. It's currently in presentation mode. Use this if you want a guided tour of every single topic node in the whole map! This is the most thorough view.
Use Standard mode if you want freedom to navigate wherever you want.
To switch to Standard mode...
Click on Menu at the bottom of the view panel.
Under View Mode, select Standard.
Then, at the bottom of the view panel, click on Transform.
At this point you can click wherever you'd like.
Make sure to click on any of the icons in the lower corner of the topic nodes. They could contain any number of attachments to give you more information.